Monthly Archive for: ‘January, 2001’

  • Immigration News

    Immigration Q and A

    I am a Canadian citizen, but I have been offered employment in the United States. How can I work legally in the U.S.? In addition to the H-1B and L-1 visas, Canadian citizens may obtain TN visas. If your profession is listed on the NAFTA …

    Read More