Jasbina Ahluwalia, Matchmaker & Dating Coach has pioneered an approach to matchmaking, which blends the best of The East and West.
She is an Indian-American Attorney-turned-Entrepreneur, Relationship Expert, Radio Show Host and Matchmaker/Dating Coach. She is the Founder & President of Intersections Match by Jasbina, the only Premier Matchmaking & Dating Coaching Firm for Indian Singles in the U.S., Canada & the U.K. Jasbina previously practiced law in San Francisco and Chicago. She earned her B.A/M.A. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt University, and JD from the University of Michigan Law School.
To learn about Intersections Match by Jasbina, visit – www.IntersectionsMatch.com or email email@example.com.
- What Are the 5 Love Languages®?
- 5 Things to Tell Yourself If He Doesn’t Call
- 5 Conversation Starters You Might Not Have Thought Of
- 5 Signs Your New Relationship Has Long-Term Potential
- 4 Tips for the Smart and Successful Woman Looking for Love
- 5 Things You’re Unlikely to Discover on a First Date
- Green-lighting a Guy – 5 Reasons Smiling’s Just Not Enough
- 5 Ways Men Can Get Over Fear of Rejection
- 5 Tips for Flirting With Confidence
- First Date Conversation: 5 Tips To Break the Ice and Get a Second Date
- Top 5 Ways to Approach Women by Jasbina Ahluwalia